4-in-4 is bold scheme to do four creative projects in four days. The Resident Researchers at NYU’s Interactive Telecommunications program pioneered this venture with an overly ambitious 7 in 7 event back in June 2008. Since that time the event has been repeated several times, each an experiment with different times and spaces done by volunteer ITP coordinators.
- Do a creative project every day for four straight days.
- Projects must be completed in a single day, so the results need to be as compact as they are creative.
- Each project needs a name and documentation posted by the end of the day. It should be a stand-alone accomplishment.
- Strengthening creative community
- Personal productivity
- Plenty of fun
- and a collective gallery of dozens of brand-new creations
Interested? Here’s information about running your own and some advice for participants.
- 4-in-4 for the ITP community, coordinated by Matt Parker in August 2009
- 1-in-1 for ITP’s 30th Anniversary coordinated by John Dimatos in October 2009
- 4-in-4, for ITP community, coordinated by Caroline Brown & Stephen Lehrburger in January 2009
- 5-in-5, for ITP students, coordinated by Vikram Tank in July 2008
- 7-in-7, for ITP Residents, coordinated by Rob Faludi in June 2008
0 Comments on “4-in-4”