Basic XBee Examples
- XBee Practical Example - Using the XBee ZigBee radios in paired communication between two PIC microcontrollers.
- XBee Firmware Upgrade Example - Demonstrates how to build a bare-bones circuit for loading firmware and configurations to the XBee radio without the need for custom interface boards.
- Common XBee Mistakes – A helpful list for troubleshooting why your XBee radio isn’t doing what you think it should.
- XBee Power Management - Jeff LeBlanc’s documentation of our power management and pin sleep research.
- XBee Direct Input/Output - Moving data without external microcontrollers.
- LilyPad XBee – a sew-in wearable radio system.
- Programming Arduino Wirelessly - Put an Arduino on the ceiling, underwater, up a tree, stuffed in a turkey or what have you and still be able to change and improve its behavior.
- ZigBee Internet Gateway – A system to allow prototype devices to transparently connect to any URL on the Internet.
- XBee API Library for Processing - a Processing library for Digi’sXBee radios.
- XBee DriveBy - The PDF from my students-teaching-students presentation at ITP on XBee ZigBee radios, covering the basics of applications, comparisons to other technologies, how to make one, advanced projects and some configuration in-depth.